Everything needed to fully plumb a single section AccuFlow system is orderable through the John Deere price pages. These complete kits will improve installation and ordering efficiency. It is no longer necessary to work with a third-party supplier to fully install an anhydrous ammonia (NH3) delivery system.
AccuFlow Vortex offers machine-specific kits that include all the components needed to operate the nutrient applicator, such as the Vortex cooler, mounting hardware, hoses, and GreenStar™ Rate Controller harnesses. Kits are available for the following platforms.
- 2410C kit components (assembled single vortex cooler)
- 2510H with dry cart
Machine specific kits provide dealers with all of the hardware and harnessing to equip the 2410C or 2510H Dry with the AccuFlow™ Vortex cooler minus:
- EVA hose
- Vapor hose
- Nurse tank hose
- GreenStar™ Rate Controller (GRC)
AccuFlow Single Cooler kits are configurable to meet producers’ needs and the size and series of the 2510 Nutrient Applicator it is being installed.
- Assembled dual or single cooler with space saver kit and dual valves
- Unassembled dual or single cooler with fast valve or dual valves
- 13-port, 18-port, or two 13-port CDS-John Blue Impellicones
Mounting, break-away coupler, and supply hose:
- Includes mounting bracket for 2510H, 2510S, or 2510C
- Squibb Taylor Flo-Max break-away coupler(s)
- High-pressure supply hose – length is determined by machine kit
- 9.5-mm (0.38-in.) black EPDM hose - located in attachments
- All assembled AccuFlow kits will come with installation instructions for 2510H/S/C Nutrient Applicators
Raven AccuFlow™ is a trademark of Raven Industries Incorporated.
CDS-John Blue Company name used with permission.
Squibb Taylor Incorporated and Flo-Max Coupler name used with permission.