Keeping you up and running and minimizing downtime is the essence of CPS and the ultimate goal of the John Deere Construction & Forestry Company. The first step is ensuring critical maintenance work is done on schedule. Planned Maintenance helps protect you from the expense and stress of catastrophic failures, while letting you avoid waste-disposal hassles so you can focus on your job. On-site Planned Maintenance service is performed where and when you need it.
Your benefits of participating in a John Deere Planned Maintenance Agreement include:
- Convenience — The maintenance service can be performed where and when the customer wants it, including at the customer’s work site, in the evenings or on weekends.
- Increased Uptime — The maintenance service can be performed at night or on the weekends when the machine is not in use. Also, problems are found before they cause breakdowns, allowing repair work downtime to be scheduled.
- Cost-Effective — Problems are discovered in their early stages, while they are still minor repairs, before they affect other machine parts and become costly, major repairs.
- No Unexpected Costs — The price of the preventive maintenance service, including all parts, labor, equipment, supplies, lubricants, etc., is established at the signing of the agreement.
- No EPA Worries — Hazardous waste materials are disposed of properly by the lube technician.
- Quality Parts and Technicians — Factory trained technicians perform the maintenance work using quality products (oils, filters, etc.).
- Longer Machine Life — Regular maintenance increases the life of the machine.
- Problems are “Fixed Before Failure" — Technicians advise the customer on any repairs while they are minor, before they become major and lead to failure.
- Increased Equipment Value — Detailed maintenance, repair, and oil analysis records are kept on the machine, so its true value is always known. This increases machine value.