All hydraulic components are completely disassembled, cleaned, and inspected. Parts that do not meet new specifications are replaced with genuine new John Deere parts.
Key Benefits of John Deere Remanufactured Hydraulic Components:
- Reduces customer downtime by providing an exchange component.
- Provides a cost competitive product compared with outside supplier or in-house rebuilding options.
- Savings of 25-30% compared to a new component.
- Provides known repair costs up front.
- Provides a one-year, unlimited-hour parts, labor and consequential damage warranty if dealer installed.
- Provides a product to John Deere quality specifications using only genuine OEM parts and approved remanufacturing processes.
Remanufactured hydraulic components are tested on computer controlled test benches. Tests are completed at Full Flow, Full Pressure simulating actual operating conditions. Upon completion of an operational test, a hydro test is done to ensure the absence of any external leaks. Comprehensive testing results in a performance proven product equivalent to new. All hydraulic components are remanufacture to meet stringent John Deere standards of excellence and incorporate the latest design upgrades.